Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apologies

First of my apologises for neglecting this blog. The last year has been an exciting one, 'thriving on chaos' as Tom Peters would put it. Hopefully I will be able to soon expand on that.
It is gratifying to see that there are people who read this blog and I thank them.
So what will I be trying to achieve with this blog in the following year?
First of all, I'm going to shoot for at least one posting per week.
Second of all, I'm going to still focus on matters concerning laboratory medicine.
But I'm going to add reflections on what I've been doing for the last year. I will be referring to Tom Peters and William Demings more this year. I might even throw in some references to the Book of Job as well, since I think that should be required reading for anyone working in Health Care.
Finally, I will be adding some posts about how lab medicine is affecting my own personal health.
Thank you for taking the time to read my posting. I look forward to your thoughts and comments.
Regards,
Mark Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment